Our Team is taking extra precautions to keep you safe!
Not only are we following all CDC and ADA guidelines, but we’ve taken the following additional measures to ensure the health and wellness of our awesome patients:
- NON-CONTACT TEMPERATURE READINGS
- CLOSED DENTAL OPERATORIES
- MEDICAL-GRADE H13 HEPA FILTRATION
- PLEXIGLASS BARRIERS AT FRONT DESK
- SOCIAL DISTANCING PRACTICES
(E.G. NO HANDSHAKES OR HIGH-FIVES)
- SIMPLIFIED MOBILE PATIENT CHECK-IN
- ADDITIONAL CDC-APPROVED P.P.E.
- FREQUENT DISINFECTION OF COMMON AREAS AND HIGH-USE SURFACES (E.G. DOORKNOBS)
- DESIGNATED APPOINTMENT TIMES FOR SENIOR PATIENTS
Standard protocols we already perform and will continue to follow:
- MEDICAL-GRADE DISINFECTION PRODUCTS PROVEN EFFECTIVE AGAINST SARS-COVID-2
- ULTRASONIC/AUTOCLAVE OF INSTRUMENTS UNIVERSAL PRECAUTION INFECTION CONTROL LOOKING FORWARD
In addition to adhering to all CDC, ADA, and OSHA standards, we will take measures to ensure social distancing can be respected in our practice so that all patients feel comfortable receiving care. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office for more information.
-The All Smiles Team